Thursday, April 28, 2011

My FPS Advice: Part 2

Today, I rarely see a player playing for his team. Usually people are more worried about getting a killstreak or getting revenge on a certain player. This is good in all, but for the most part, you cant help your team by doing this. Unless you are just a flat out amazing player, you would be doing your team better by just playing the objective. For example, in Demolition, people really like to try and get high killstreaks. If you can get these killstreaks, then they can really help your team by keeping the enemies off of the objectives. However, most people can't get these higher streaks. If you really want to help your team out, use lower killstreaks that benefit the ENTIRE team, not just yourself. Some good ones would be UAV, Counter-UAV(especially if the opposing team has a blackbird), SAM Turret, and the Blackbird. You would be surprised how much fun you can have even using these lower killstreaks.

I used to be one of the types of players that would just spend all of his time trying to get a higher streak. When I realized how much fun I could have when I actually played the objective, I started to enjoy playing it a lot more. You'd be surprised how easy it is to get a killstreak when playing the objective. Then, you benefit both yourself and your team, making it a win-win. This also develops you as a player and increases your skills, making it easier for you to get more kills and get killed less.

One of the easiest and least known ways to win more games is to play with a "Party". By playing with a party, you get an advantage over the other team because you help each other out and really do try and win, making it a lot more fun to play. Once I started playing with a party, I instantly noticed my Win/Loss ratio starting to increase and my KDR as well. Not only do you get to play with friends, but you get to win and have more fun too! If your skeptical about this, go out and try it. Its amazing what playing with a party can do for you.

As always, thanks for reading!

6 comments:

  1. Great advice, my COD skills are probably bad now. I haven't played in awhile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man great advice, I totally agree with people are mainly trying to get kill streaks, not help eachother. +follow interested in more info!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hate it when people go solo, happens all the time in BC2 :<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Playing solo is fun but when you team up with friends the game goes to a whole new level, you can get very tactical and become a top team easily. It also makes zombies a lot more fun

    ReplyDelete